BINGO ALBERTA -- VBINGO RULES OF PLAY – LIVE STREAMING, IN-HALL, SPECIAL GAMES
1. Players must be 18 years of age or older to play.
2. Live Streamed and in-Hall VBingo prize column will be set based on sales when the regular program starts. Special Game prize will be 50% of the Special Game card sales.
3. Live Streamed and Special Game VBingo Card sales for the event end 30 minutes before the start of the event.
4. In Hall played VBingo Card sales will be available until the end of page 5 of the regular program.
5. In-Hall VBingo, Live Streamed VBingo bingo and Special Game VBingo paper is controlled by AGLC paper code, color and serial number.
6. AGLC code, color, and series number of each card must match the issuance for the event. Each sheet of Live Streamed and Special Game VBingo paper will have the Hall name, date and the event where the card(s) are valid.
7. Bingo card(s) are recorded and sold for a specific event.
8. Bingo card(s) cannot be separated, the whole sheet must be returned. Altering and/or splitting or cutting bingo cards is prohibited. Any prizes won on altered bingo cards will not be honored.
9. Only the recorded winning card(s) with a valid receipt may claim a prize.
10. Games on a single page may be won out of order.
11. Games on a single page may be won at the same time.
12. Prizes may only be claimed for the event the cards were assigned to.
13. In Hall VBingo cards are verified according to the CBH, while Live Streamed and Special Game VBingo card(s) must be verified by phone at the event level.
14. If there is more than one winner for Live Streamed or In-Hall VBingo, prizes will divided evenly. Minimum payout is $20. If there is more than one winner for Special Game VBingo prizes will divided evenly.
15. Winning and verified Live Streamed and Special Game VBingo cards together with the receipt must be returned to the participating Hall within 10 days of the specific event for payment, containing the front and back of the card, name, address, phone number and email address of the winner.
16. Winning in-Hall VBingo prizes to be paid as per standard in-Hall payouts. Live Streamed and Special Game VBingo prizes must be claimed within 10 days of the event where the Live Streamed and Special Game card was a winner,
17. All unclaimed prizes will be recorded and accumulated for ten days. After ten (10) days, the unclaimed prizes will be placed in the Bingo pool.
18. Special Games will be offered on a Hall by Hall basis. The games offered will be determined by the Hall's Rules of Play for the Special Games that have been approved by the AGLC.
19. Live streamed VBingo Special Games cards will have a different color then in-Hall Special Games cards and sales tracked by the NCR receipt.
20. Caller will pause for a minimum of 30 seconds at the end of each game asking three times if there are any more Bingo's, then close the game.
21. Card(s) not played due to technical difficulties experienced in the Hall will be exchanged for play at a next scheduled same value event within thirty days or be refunded.
22. VBingo wins will be paid by cheque, e-transfer or cash once winning card(s) are received and validated.
23. Volunteers on duty for an event may not play VBingo.
24. Registered staff may not play VBingo at the Hall that they are employed.
25. There will be an intermission partway through the program.
26. VBingo players are responsible for their own reception.
27. No refunds for unused card(s).
28. VBingo card(s) are the responsibility of the player. Lost or damaged card(s) will not be refunded or replaced.
29. VBingo Rules of Play are universal and any changes require agreement between Bingo Alberta and the AGLC.
Copyright © 2019 Best Bingo - All Rights Reserved.